Sunday, 15 June 2014

We Are Expanding!!!

I am sorry it's taking so long to blog again, I am so sorry but hey I am back.
First, I would love to say thank you to those who have contacted us, and have ordered please don't forget to send us pictures of you wearing our items so that others can see and join the fun!
  Secondly, good news!!! We have started our website again, and yes we do follow through your suggestions, as some of you asked that I begin my website too, so please check us out at;
Http://thelmaheir.wix.com/elarosefashion
  Please check us out and let us know what you think, though it's not completely finished yet.
As for today anyway, we d be showcasing bridesmaids dresses.
  Let's do this!

 @13,000 naira

 @14,000 naira

 @14,000 naira

 @13,000 naira

@14knaira

 @15,000 naira

 @15,000 naira

 @15,000 naira

 @14,000 naira

 @16,000 naira

 @16,000 naira

 @16,000 naira

 @10,000 naira

So if you want your bridal party looking elegant and classy this summer, don't hesitate to contact us, the prices are negotiable.
  Yes before I forget to answer your bridal question on the color of the summer 2014 it's peach and yellow!
Please don't forget to checkout our website and also feel free to contact us at;
Email: thelmaheir@gmail.com, elarose284@yahoo.co.uk
Facebook: Izabeli presents "Ela Rose"
Twitter: @elaela284
Instagram: elarosefashions
Website: http://thelmaheir.wix.com/elarosefashion

















No comments:

Post a Comment